What to expect?
What can you expect when we work together?
· provide a dedicated time and space for us to work
· want to understand your experience and culture
· help you to identify what you need
· help raise your self awareness
· be clear about what you can expect
· explore your relationships with yourself, other people and the world
· use my knowledge, experience and training to consider what might help
· conduct a professional, ethical and boundaried relationship with you
· challenge you to step outside of your comfort zone so your confidence grows
· be beside you, supporting you for as long as you feel necessary
· judge you
· advise you or tell you what to do
· make assumptions based on stereotype or assumption
· limit the number of sessions you can have
· get involved in your life
What do I expect from my clients?
I would like you to be:
· Commited to the process
· Open and honest with yourself and with me
· Willing to work through challenging issues that arise
· Open to new ideas and experiences
· Ready for change
And most importantly, to be open to enjoying the process of change for it is good to travel as well as to arrive.